Corner Support Shade Structure
The Pavilion Modular Shade Structure has perimeter columns in each corner, providing clear access under the full canopy area.
The perimeter columns have a lower foundation load compared to the Monaco and other central column structures, making it easier to install on existing slabs and ideal for integrating guttering and blinds. Pavilion perfect for outdoor dining areas, function spaces and wedding venues.
The Pavilion is also well suited to school assembly areas and playground shade, and multiple units can be joined together to create sheltered walkways.
- Multiple units can be linked together to increase the shade and weather protection area.
- Available in Contour Edge and Linear Edge.
- Engineered as a permanent shade structure, Pavilion Modulars are designed for any Australian wind speed.
- Completely weather-proof, Pavilion models include galvanised steel cables with stainless steel fittings and UV stabilised membrane.
- Available with a range of accessories, such as LED lighting and heating.
- Drop blinds and gutters can also be fitted to Pavilion Linear Edge models.
Pavilion Modular Standard Sizes
|4 x 4
|5 x 5
|6 x 6
|PS60 / PS60L
|7 x 7
|PS70 / PS70L
|8 x 8
|9 x 9
|10 x 10
|12 x 12
Increase your usable space with a Pavilion Linear Edge model. Ideal for alfresco dining, a straight edge means more seating under the canopy.
A fixed, straight-edge also adds the ability to attach guttering or drop blinds, making the structure even more weather-proof.
Would You Like More Information?
Contact us today to discuss your project requirements. We are the market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of custom fabric structures for a wide variety of applications and industries. We have extensive project experience and offer endless possibilities when it comes to custom design solutions to meet your needs.